cowboy and me

Wordle: COWBOY AND ME


Thursday, September 30, 2010

tool 11

After reading the last tool I fully come to an understanding of why it is so important for our students to become good digital citizenship. We as teacher have a duty to our students to give them all of the wonderful resource that are out there. Technology plays a big part in helping them learn more than what we as teachers know. I don't exactly know how I can teach this to our students but if there is a will than most certainly I will find that way to reach those or all of our students. I will , most certainly try to get them were they need to be.   I want to be able to piggy back of the teachers and help in anyway possible. The tools that we have been given is a start and I know that we are headed in the right direction for our students to become knowledgable of whatever we have to offer. I do want our students to be prepared for middle school just like all the other students from the surrounding schools.  If we can just let them know what is out there and how they can go about attaining it and not to be afraid of asking for help, I think that would be important and a start for our kiddos. I (teachers and students)
are all going to be part of a learning process when it comes to learning digital media, some of us stronger than others. We will all have to work out effective strategies on our own and with time and training I know that we can all be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment